At Red Moon Solutions, we value the relationships we have with our clients. Our top priority is to ensure each and every client receives the attention they deserve.
The Red Moon Support Team is comprised of knowledgeable professionals who provide unrivaled technical assistance for implementing and using Red Moon Solutions technologies. We are committed to the total satisfaction of our clients and ensuring your organization's experience working with our products is productive.
Our support staff are not third party contracted persons; they are Red Moon Solutions analysts and developers who work with our products and are actively involved in their development. So, you can be sure you deal with people who have deep knowledge of the products and are able to provide quick and precise answers to your questions.
When you become a Red Moon Solutions' client, you are assigned an account representative. You have direct access to the individual for any questions you might have, whether it is about your latest invoice or how to do something in the product.
Client Service Standards
Our objective is to provide our clients with high quality client service:
- Treat our clients with enthusiasm, courtesy and respect.
- Promptly answer our clients' questions with accurate, objective information.
- Resolve our clients' needs with the fewest number of calls possible.
- Provide educational information to our clients about the resources we manage, they use, and the products in development
- Use language that our clients can easily understand.
- Ask for and consider our clients' ideas about programs, and services.
- Promptly respond to our clients' suggestions, concerns, and complaints.
Support Hours 1.800.224.1260
Monday - Friday 9:00 am till 6:00 pm ET
2012 Holiday Schedule ~ Office Closed
New Years Day - Monday, January 2, 2012
Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2012
Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2012
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2012
Day After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 23, 2012
Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2012
Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25, 2012